I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp Bone and Oak MCT Oil (or more up to a tbsp*)
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 3 teaspoons erythritol
- 1 egg
- Add butter and MCT oil to a microwave-safe mug.
- Heat on high for 20-30 seconds until almost melted. Stir until there are no solid lumps.
- Add dry ingredients and egg and whisk until everything is incorporated.
- Return mug to microwave and cook for 90 seconds.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Serves: 1
- Total Time: 2 min
- Calories: 507
- Net Carbs: 4g
2 Minute Keto Chocolate Cake This Keto Chocolate Mug Cake will totally satisfy your sweet tooth and is ready in 2 minutes! Serves 1 2 Tablespoons butter, 1 tsp MCT Oil, 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 3 Tablespoons almond flour, 3 teaspoons erythritol 1 egg
Rated 4/5 based on 18 customer reviews