I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 1 large Egg
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
D I R E C T I O N S
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool. Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up. Serve warm Enjoy!
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast
- Hash browns: 6
- Total Time: 45 min
- Calories: 164
- Net Carb: 3.2g
Cauliflower Hash Browns Of all of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! Serves 6 1 small head grated cauliflower, 1 large Egg, 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional), 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt 1/8 tsp black pepper
Rated 4/5 based on 14 customer reviews