I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian spice
D I R E C T I O N S
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini in half, then half again, then into quarters (16 slices per zucchini).
- Crack the egg in a small bowl or container and lightly beat it.
- Add the parmesan and spices to a separate bowl or container and stir to combine.
- Dip a slice of zucchini in the egg wash and transfer to the parmesan. Use your other hand to coat the zucchini in the cheese and transfer to the baking tray. Repeat this process until all zucchini are coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through on the cut side. Serve immediately.
- To make the optional lemon parsley aioli, add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir together.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snack
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 45 min
- Calories: 157
- Net Carbs: 4.6g
Baked Zucchini Fries These baked zucchini fries are ultra cheesy and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and an Italian spice blend. Serves 4 2 medium zucchini, 1 egg, 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp Italian spice
Rated 4/5 based on 7 customer reviews