I N G R E D I E N T S
- 4 slices bacon
- 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes (quarter if very large)
- 1 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup Silk Yogurt Alternative
- 2 medium to large ripe (but not over ripe) avocados
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon and then transfer to plates lined with paper towels to cool. Once cooled dice into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, prepare and measure out the chicken, tomatoes, lettuce and Silk Yogurt Alternative.
- In a large bowl, combine and mix together all ingredients except avocados.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Half your avocados, remove the pits, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- To serve, scoop a couple of spoonfuls of chicken salad onto each avocado half. Don't worry about getting too much into the hole, most will sit on top of the avocado.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Lunch
- Serves: 6
- Total Time: 30 min
- Calories: 262
- Net Carbs: 6.5g
BLT Chicken Salad Avocados These BLT Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados are lunchtime gold! They are super easy to throw together, satisfying and pretty darn great for you too! Serves 6 4 slices bacon, 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken, 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes, 1 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce, 3/4 cup Silk Yogurt Alternative 2 medium avocados Salt and pepper
Rated 4/5 based on 6 customer reviews