I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 12 ounces broccoli , coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- Set a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter. Once melted, add the broccoli and sauté until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the broccoli to a bowl.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan and add the garlic, cooking until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the cream and bring to a simmer, then cook until reduced by about half, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the mozzarella and all of the Parmesan until melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the broccoli and the chicken and top with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the broiler. Set the pan about 6 inches from the heat and broil until the cheese is beginning to brown, 2 to 5 minutes (depends on how intense your broiler is!).
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dinner
- Serves: 6
- Total Time: 21 min
- Calories: 493
- Net Carbs: 4.6g
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is the best kind of keto comfort food. Rich, hearty, and full of flavor and good fats. Serves 6 1/4 cup butter, 12 ounces broccoli, 2 cloves garlic, 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese Salt and pepper 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
Rated 4/5 based on 8 customer reviews