I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup granular Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter chilled, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tsp Yacon syrup optional, helps with color and flavor
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup pecans lightly toasted
- 2 ounces Dark Chocolate chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Pulse a few times to combine. Scatter the butter pieces over top and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x9 inch pan and bake 12 minutes or until the edges are just turning golden.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Stir in the powdered sweetener and Yacon syrup and whisk until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and cream. Add the eggs and salt and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Scatter the pecans and chopped chocolate over the crust and pour the filling overtop. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the filling is mostly set (if you want them gooey, make sure the middle still has a little jiggle to it when the pan is shaken).
- Remove and let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Serves: 16
- Total Time: 1h 25min
- Calories: 222
- Net Carbs: 2.68g
Chocolate Pecan Bars This recipe is deliciously gooey, sugar-free and packed with pecans and chocolate, making these chocolate pecan pie bars the ultimate keto dessert! Serves 16 1/2 cup butter, 2/3 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener, 2 tsp Yacon syrup optional, 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 2 eggs 1/4 tsp salt 1 cup pecans 2 ounces Dark Chocolate chopped
Rated 3.5/5 based on 4 customer reviews