I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 pound sliced cheese hot pepper or cheddar
- 4 medium jalapeno peppers sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone liner.
- Cut cheese slices into 11/2 in squares and slice jalapeños (mild=thinly, hot=thickly, I recommend using a mandoline)
- Arrange slices of cheese roughly 1 inch apart on your baking sheet and top with a slice of jalapeño.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 10-15 minutes. The exact time will be determined by how thick your cheese/jalapeno slices are and the baking sheet you use. Check them occasionally, remove when they are firm and very lightly brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes (the crackers will become crispy) Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before storing in an air tight container for roughly 3 days (ours never last longer than 24 hours since we can't stop eating them)
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snacks
- Serves: 16
- Total Time: 15 min
- Calories: 106
- Net Carbs: 0.7g
Crispy Jalapeño Cheese Crackers Our Low Carb Crispy Jalapeño Cheese Crackers are a delicious way to get that much desired CRISP back into your low-carb diet Serves 16 1 pound sliced cheese, 4 medium jalapeno peppers,
Rated 5/5 based on 9 customer reviews