I N G R E D I E N T S
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- zest of 1 orange
- juice of 1 orange
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 2 limes
- 8 garlic cloves (4tsp minced garlic)
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup fresh cilantro/coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 pork chops (butterflied)
- 2 large pickles (sliced thinly lengthwise)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (halved)
- 4 sliced ham
- Blend all the ingredients for the marinade together and pour into a large ziplock bag. Add the pork and marinade overnight in the fridge.
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF/180ºC
- Remove pork from marinade and spread mustard on the inside. Add ham, pickles, Swiss cheese and fold over. Secure with toothpicks.
- Sear the stuffed pork in a medium/hot pan for approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a baking dish and slide into the oven for about 25-35 minutes.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 40 min
- Calories: 427
- Net Carbs: 11.1g
Cubano Stuffed Pork Our new-found love for Cubano sandwiches is real. What makes this healthy Keto Cubano recipe so incredibly yummy is the marinated pork! Serves 4 3/4 cup olive oil, zest of 1 orange, juice of 1 orange, zest of 2 limes, juice of 2 limes 8 garlic cloves 1 cup fresh mint 1 cup fresh cilantro 1 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp salt 1 tsp pepper 4 pork chops 2 large pickles 6 slices Swiss cheese 4 sliced ham
Rated 3/5 based on 5 customer reviews