I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
D I R E C T I O N S
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line parchment paper inside a 9-inch round pie pan. You should cut the parchment paper into a circle that fits and completely covers the bottom of your pie pan, with a little extra leftover on two opposite sides so that you will be able to grip the parchment paper to help easily remove the pizza crust later.
In a food processor, add all the crust ingredients. Pulse several times until the ingredients are completely blended together. Pour the wet mixture into your pie dish. Using a spatula, spread the mixture evenly across the bottom. Place into the middle section of your oven and bake for about 20 minutes until all of the crust is a light brown. When you touch the crust, it should be pretty firm.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Let the crust cool for a few minutes and carefully remove out of pan by gripping the leftover parchment paper edges. Take off the parchment paper and place crust directly onto a pizza stone dusted with cornmeal. You can also bake your pizza back in pie pan but the crust will stay much softer. If you do bake it back in the pie pan, you don't need to remove pizza crust or parchment paper. Spread tomato sauce across the crust, leaving about 1/2 inch around the edges untouched. Spread cheese on top of tomato sauce. Add any other toppings at this time.
Place pizza back into the oven and cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. If you are making a plain cheese pizza, turn to low broil for about 30 seconds, which will brown the cheese bubbles.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 45 min
- Calories: 293 kcal
- Net Carbs: 8g
FLOURLESS CHEESE CRUST PIZZA The crust for this pizza is made mainly out of cheese. A delicious, low-carb and gluten-free alternative to traditional pizza crust. Serves 4 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, 2 eggs, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1 cup tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
Rated 5/5 based on 20 customer reviews