I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 slices bacon chopped
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar (2 oz)
- 1 scallion green and white parts, thinly sliced
- Turn pressure cooker on, press “Sauté”, and wait 2 minutes for the pot to heat up. Add the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Press “Cancel” to stop sautéing.
- Add the chicken, cream cheese, water, vinegar, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, dill, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Turn the pot on Manual, High Pressure for 15 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Use tongs to transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred it with 2 forks, and return it back to the pot.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Top with the crispy bacon and scallion, and serve.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dinner
- Serves: 8
- Total Time: 25 min
- Calories: 380
- Net Carb: 1g
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Rich, creamy, and full of flavor, this addictive Keto Instant Pot Crack Chicken Recipe is sure to be a favorite family dinner. Serves 8 2 slices bacon, 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, 16 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon dried chives 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1 teaspoon dried dill 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 cup shredded cheddar 1 scallion green
Rated 3.5/5 based on 14 customer reviews