I N G R E D I E N T S
- 3 ripe avocados
- Juice of 2 limes (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tbsp. Swerve or other sugar alternative
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 c. keto friendly chocolate
- Into a blender or food processor, combine avocados with lime juice, Swerve, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth and pour into popsicle mold.
- Freeze until firm, 6 hours up to overnight.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave until melted, then let cool to room temperature. Dunk frozen pops in chocolate and serve.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Serves: 10
- Total Time: 6h 15min
- Calories: 33
- Net Carbs: 1g
Keto Avocado Popsciles Summer is here and these Keto Avocado Popsicles are the best and the healthiest option for those summer days. Serves 10 3 avocados, Juice of 2 limes, 3 tbsp. Swerve , 3/4 c. coconut milk, 1 tbsp. coconut oil 1 cup keto friendly chocolate
Rated 5/5 based on 16 customer reviews