I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sprigs of green onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon almond or coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pink sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray or grease with Olive oil, coconut oil or butter. (I use Olive oil)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Use your hands to form 2″ balls, mixture will be sticky. If desired set out a small amount of almond or coconut flour to dust your palms with. I personally just pushed through it and made a mess all over my hands!
- Place meatballs on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until center has reached 160º
- Remove meatballs from the oven. Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce. Continue to cook just until sauce is warmed.
- Serve over pureed celery root or cauliflower that has been mixed with a ranch seasoning packet! Or eat as is.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snacks
- Serves: 6
- Total Time: 25 min
- Calories: 196
- Net Carbs: 3g
Crispy Jalapeño Cheese Crackers Our Low Carb Crispy Jalapeño Cheese Crackers are a delicious way to get that much desired CRISP back into your low-carb diet Serves 16 1 pound sliced cheese, 4 medium jalapeno peppers,
Rated 5/5 based on 9 customer reviews