I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 lb ground beef (85% lean)
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 oz cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Onion powder to taste (optional)
- Garlic powder to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground beef with your desired amount of salt and pepper. Optionally, add onion powder and/or garlic powder.
- Press a small amount of beef (about 1 tbsp) into the bottom of a non-stick, 12-slot muffin pan so the bottom is fully covered.
- Add a pat of butter to the top of each piece of beef.
- Again add beef to the top. Press to flatten.
- Add a small piece of cheese to the beef.
- Add a final layer of beef. Press to flatten.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- When the baking is complete, turn OFF the oven and crack the oven door for a few minutes to release the heat. This is to allow the excess oil to cool down.
- Please be VERY CAREFUL before removing your muffin pan from the oven because the fat from the beef and butter will be very hot.
- Using a fork, remove each Butter Burger from the pan and place on a plate.
- There will be a delicious beef fat/butter combo remaining in the muffin pan. Save this and use it to drizzle on your Butter Burgers, cook veggies, etc.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snacks, Lunch, Dinner
- Serves: 12
- Total Time: 20 min
- Calories: 125
- Net Carb: 0g
KETO BUTTER BURGER FAT BOMBS
The worst thing that can happen to a person on a diet is that they have to stop eating the food they love. As a food lover, I know how difficult it is to resist that sizzling pizza, creamy pasta, juicy burgers, and the list goes on. This is the reason I always used to push away the thoughts of losing weight.
Well, that’s not the case with keto if you follow the rules. The best thing about the keto diet is that it allows you to satisfy your cravings with some innovations. Being a foodie, this is what inspired me the most to start a keto diet instead of considering other options.
Because of my food temptations, I started searching and came with various interesting ideas. So, now I alter the ingredients and am able to make delicious keto items while following the rules. I feel proud of myself while presenting you with my favorite recipe, keto butter burger fat bombs. Try this if you are on a keto diet like me.
Burger? Is It Safe to Eat on Diet?
Of course, it’s completely safe to eat burgers when you are on your keto diet. This recipe has ingredients that don't come in your weight loss journey. The ingredients are perfect for consuming and don't cause you to gain weight.
Moreover, it will also help you accelerate your diet because of the healthy ingredients such as beef, garlic, and onion.
How Many Can People Eat It?
This mouthwatering keto butter burger recipe is enough to serve 12 adults. The total calories you will get, if you follow the recipe, will be 125.
Did I mention this recipe is free of carb? This means you can eat butter burgers with no worries at all. Believe me, you will not gain extra fat due to these scrumptious fat bombs.
This easy peasy recipe will take only 20 minutes of your precious time, but only if you don’t have distractions around. You can make it for lunch, dinner, or snack.
Warning: These fat bombs are amazing, and you may end up licking your fingers!
Choice of Meat
It’s important to choose good quality of meat whether you are on a diet or not. Choose a brand that produces safe, hygienic, and quality beef. The main reason for choosing the right brand is that you will need 85% lean beef for these tasty burgers.
Reminder: You can experiment with different ingredients as long as it you remember to use mainly keto friendly ingredients.
The lean meat is beneficial in many ways, especially for the ones who want to lose weight. This type of meat is relatively low on fat, which is great to use on a diet. So, peak into some stores and find lean beef for your Keto burger mission.
Can You Add Up Ingredients?
Yes, you can, but only if you have knowledge about calories and carbs each ingredient contains. If you use mayonnaise in your recipe, it means adding some carbs in your food. On the other hand, if you opt for beef, which is more than 85% lean, you will not get essential nutrients that your body needs.
This is why you need to be a little careful to add or cut down anything from the recipe. However, if your friend or a family member is a nutritionist, you may benefit from their knowledge about the nutrients. Hence, you can make the recipe according to your choices. But, I will say just to follow the recipe; you won’t regret it.
Are You Ready to Rock and Roll?
Lest just do it.