I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 lb ground beef (85% lean)
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 oz cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Onion powder to taste (optional)
- Garlic powder to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground beef with your desired amount of salt and pepper. Optionally, add onion powder and/or garlic powder.
- Press a small amount of beef (about 1 tbsp) into the bottom of a non-stick, 12-slot muffin pan so the bottom is fully covered.
- Add a pat of butter to the top of each piece of beef.
- Again add beef to the top. Press to flatten.
- Add a small piece of cheese to the beef.
- Add a final layer of beef. Press to flatten.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- When the baking is complete, turn OFF the oven and crack the oven door for a few minutes to release the heat. This is to allow the excess oil to cool down.
- Please be VERY CAREFUL before removing your muffin pan from the oven because the fat from the beef and butter will be very hot.
- Using a fork, remove each Butter Burger from the pan and place on a plate.
- There will be a delicious beef fat/butter combo remaining in the muffin pan. Save this and use it to drizzle on your Butter Burgers, cook veggies, etc.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snacks, Lunch, Dinner
- Serves: 12
- Total Time: 20 min
- Calories: 125
- Net Carb: 0g
Keto Butter Burger Fat Bombs Have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack — they’re perfect any time of the day! Serves 12 1 lb ground beef, 3 tablespoon butter, 2 oz cheese , Salt to taste, Pepper to taste Onion powder to taste (optional) Garlic powder to taste (optional
Rated 5/5 based on 32 customer reviews