I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
D I R E C T I O N S
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture onto your parchment paper, and flatten it out like you would a pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then switch the oven to broil and move the baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown the cheese a little.
- Slice with a pizza cutter, and enjoy! I like to dip it in a little marinara or pizza sauce. You can also garnish it with red pepper, parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dinner
- Serves: 2
- Total Time: 20 min
- Calories: 415
- Net Carbs: 4g
Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadstick This quick and easy low carb recipe is made with simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. Serves 2 1 cup shredded mozzarella, 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, 1 egg, 1 tsp garlic powder
Rated 4/5 based on 12 customer reviews