I N G R E D I E N T S
FOR THE ROLLS
- 2 c. finely ground almond flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 c. keto-friendly granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. gluten-free baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted, divided, plus more for brushing
- 1/3 c. packed keto-friendly brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. keto-friendly granulated sugar
- Make the rolls: In a large bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, granulated Swerve, and baking powder until combined. In another bowl, whisk eggs with vanilla.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave mozzarella and cream cheese, stirring every 30 seconds until melty, about 90 seconds. Add egg mixture and melted cheese mixture to dry mixture and knead until well combined.
- Line a work surface with parchment paper and turn the dough out onto the parchment. Place another piece of parchment on top and roll until you have a 16”-x-10” rectangle. Brush dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar Swerve and cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a 8”-x-8” inch metal baking pan with parchment paper and brush with butter. Starting from the long end, roll dough into a log. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Slice the log into 12 equal pieces and arrange in the prepared baking dish. Brush tops of rolls with remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Bake until rolls are golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, make the icing: In a medium heatproof bowl, melt cream cheese. Whisk in heavy cream and Swerve until smooth.
- Drizzle icing over warm rolls before serving.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast
- Serves: 12
- Total Time: 1h 20min
- Calories: 321
- Net Carbs: 3g
Keto Cinnamon Rolls Everyone loves these keto cinnamon rolls! For an amazing low carb dessert or keto breakfast, try this fathead cinnamon rolls recipe. Serves 12 2 c. finely ground almond flour, 2 tbsp. coconut flour, 1/4 c. keto-friendly granulated sugar, 1 tbsp. gluten-free baking powder, 2 large eggs 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract 2 c. shredded mozzarella 4 oz. cream cheese 3 tbsp. butter, melted 1/3 c. packed keto-friendly brown sugar 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
Rated 4.5/5 based on 12 customer reviews