I N G R E D I E N T S
- 6 eggs or 1- 1/4 cup total
- 1/3 cup olive oil or coconut oil or butter
- 1/3 cup water or heavy cream or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp Swerve sweetener or choice
- 1 tbsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2-1 tsp ground cinnamon
D I R E C T I O N S
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer place the eggs, oil, cream or milk and blend until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixer and blend until incorporated.
- Sprinkle optional toasted sesame seeds on top of loaf if desired.
- Line a 1.5 Quart (8 by 4) loaf pan, with parchment paper and pour batter in pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Cool completely before slicing.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast, Lunch
- Slices: 14
- Total Time: 50 min
- Calories: 122
- Net Carb: 1g
Keto Coconut-flour Bread The texture of this keto bread resembles soft wheat bread and it’s perfect for low carb sandwiches! It’s the perfect consistency and the taste is phenomenal. Serves 14 6 eggs, 1/3 cup olive oil or coconut oil, 1/3 cup water , 1/2 cup coconut flour, 1/2 cup ground flaxseed 2 tbsp sweetener 1 tbsp baking powder 1 tsp xanthan gum 1/2 tsp salt 1/2-1 tsp ground cinnamon
Rated 3.5/5 based on 11 customer reviews