I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 tablespoon of almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 shake of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
D I R E C T I O N S
- In a bowl, mix together, egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in baking powder, almond flour, and cinnamon.
- Lastly, add in the mozzarella cheese and coat it evenly with the mixture.
- Spray your waffle maker with oil and let it heat up to its highest setting.
- Cook the waffle, checking on it every 5 minutes until it gets crunchy and golden. A tip: Make sure you put in half of your batter. The waffle maker can overflow, making it a messy process. I suggest putting down a silpat mat for an easy clean up.
- Take it out carefully, and top it with butter, and your favorite low-carb syrup.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast
- Serves: 2
- Total Time: 20 min
- Calories: 450
- Net Carbs: 4g
Crunchy Keto Cinnamon Chaffle A Chaffle is a low carb waffle made with only 6 simple ingredients! They can be made with any type of grated cheese and can be made in many different flavors. Serves 2 1 tablespoon of almond flour, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 shake of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Rated 4/5 based on 10 customer reviews