I N G R E D I E N T S
- 8 ounces cream cheese (block - not spreadable - no additives)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (low moisture - part skim - no additives, preservatives, etc)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons aluminum free baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a small pot over low heat melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together. It should resemble a thick gooey paste.
- Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs. Mix until smooth and let stand 10-20 minutes. Roll into 24 balls and chill in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter over low heat in a 10" cast iron skillet
- Place the dough balls into the skillet touching on each side. Bake for 20-25 minutes until fluffy, golden brown, and cooked through.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast, Lunch
- Serves: 12
- Total Time: 45 min
- Calories: 234
- Net Carbs: 3.8g
Keto Dinner Rolls These Keto Dinner Rolls are soft, pillowy, and absolutely delicious! Based on the Fat Head Dough recipe you just can't go wrong. Serves 12 8 ounces cream cheese, 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 4 large eggs, 4 tablespoons aluminum free baking powder, 1 1/3 cups almond flour 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Rated 3.5/5 based on 5 customer reviews