I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/4 cup butter divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 lb salmon filet cut into 4 equal portions
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400F and place 2 tbsp of the butter on a rimmed baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the oven as it preheats.
- Melt the remaining butter in a small bowl and whisk in the garlic, parsley and lemon zest.
- Remove the pan from the oven when the butter is melted and add the cauliflower florets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat in the butter. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and make space for the salmon filets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then drizzle with plenty of the garlic butter.
- Bake another 10 to 12 minutes, until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. How long will depend on how thick your filets are.
- Serve hot with wedges of lemon.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 27 min
- Calories: 450
- Net Carb: 3.9g
Keto Garlic Butter Salmon Salmon is already packed with healthy fats, but we made it even more Keto-friendly with butter and Parmesan. Serves 4 1/4 cup butter, 3 cloves garlic, 2 tbsp fresh parsley, 1 lb cauliflower florets, Salt and pepper 1 1/2 lb salmon filet 1 tsp grated lemon zest Lemon wedges for serving
Rated 3.5/5 based on 9 customer reviews