I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Hazelnuts
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds
- 6 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/2 cup Golden flax seed meal
- 1 large Egg white
- 1/4 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted; can use coconut oil or ghee for dairy-free)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse almonds and hazelnuts in a food processor intermittently, until most of the nuts are in chopped into large pieces.
- Add the pecans. Pulse again, stopping when the pecans are in large pieces.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, erythritol, and golden flaxseed meal. Pulse just until everything is mixed well.
- Add the egg white to the food processor. Whisk together the melted butter and vanilla extract in a small bowl, and evenly pour that in, too.
- Pulse a couple times, mix a little from the bottom toward the top with a spatula, then pulse a couple times again. Repeat as needed until everything is coated evenly. At the end of this step, you'll have a combination of coarse meal and nut pieces, and everything should be a little damp from the egg white and butter.
- Transfer the nut mixture to the prepared baking sheet in a uniform layer, pressing together into a thin rectangle. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until lightly browned, especially at the edges.
- Cool completely before breaking apart into pieces.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast
- Serves: 12
- Total Time: 25 min
- Calories: 278
- Net Carbs: 2g
Keto Granola Cereal This low carb granola recipe takes just 10 minutes of prep for a big batch. Enjoy this crunchy, sugar-free keto cereal with almond milk! Serves 12 1 cup Almonds, 1 cup Hazelnuts, 1 cup Pecans, 1/3 cup Pumpkin seeds, 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds 6 tbsp Erythritol 1/2 cup Golden flax seed meal 1 large Egg white 1/4 cup Butter 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Rated 3.5/5 based on 9 customer reviews