I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Hazelnuts
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds
- 6 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/2 cup Golden flax seed meal
- 1 large Egg white
- 1/4 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted; can use coconut oil or ghee for dairy-free)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse almonds and hazelnuts in a food processor intermittently, until most of the nuts are in chopped into large pieces.
- Add the pecans. Pulse again, stopping when the pecans are in large pieces.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, erythritol, and golden flaxseed meal. Pulse just until everything is mixed well.
- Add the egg white to the food processor. Whisk together the melted butter and vanilla extract in a small bowl, and evenly pour that in, too.
- Pulse a couple times, mix a little from the bottom toward the top with a spatula, then pulse a couple times again. Repeat as needed until everything is coated evenly. At the end of this step, you'll have a combination of coarse meal and nut pieces, and everything should be a little damp from the egg white and butter.
- Transfer the nut mixture to the prepared baking sheet in a uniform layer, pressing together into a thin rectangle. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until lightly browned, especially at the edges.
- Cool completely before breaking apart into pieces.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast
- Serves: 12
- Total Time: 25 min
- Calories: 278
- Net Carbs: 2g
KETO GRANOLA CEREAL
When I decided to lose 10 kg, the thought of giving up my favorite breakfast food perplexed me. I asked myself: How will I eat granola cereal during the keto diet? Can I resist my craving for this delicious snack? Is there a way I can include granola in my diet plan? To find the answers, I did some research, and guess what?
To my luck, I found keto granola cereal recipe. Yes! A healthy granola cereal recipe that is easy to make, and also satisfies your taste buds. I know you are keen to learn the recipe, aren’t you? So, in this post, I am sharing it with you, hope you will like it.
What Is Granola Cereal?
Well, it's a snack as well as a popular breakfast food, which is healthy and delicious. Granola is a toasted mixture of nuts, rolled oats, and sweeteners such as honey or sugar. It can also include grains, such as puffed rice, seeds, dried fruits, nut butter, and spices. People also add oil, chocolates, and syrups to enhance the taste in cereal.
Confession: Chocolate is my favorite ingredient to elevate any recipe, including keto granola cereal (even though it’s not a good idea). But as you are on a keto diet, you will need to avoid all the fatty ingredients. The good news is you can still make it delicious and mouthwatering by following my recipe.
Is It Beneficial for Health?
The primary reason for eating keto granola cereal in breakfast is to keep your body energized. I personally love to eat a healthy breakfast. It gives me a fresh feeling and enough energy to start my day.
Granola has rich fiber content and helps meet your daily fiber intake. It is the best morning snack/meal for a person like me who is conscious about health and not falling sick. Do you know granola can help improve blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol levels, and gut health?
What more you need when you are getting food that satisfies your taste buds and caters to your health needs as well?