I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/2 cup golden flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup hazelnut meal
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 packets Stevia in the Raw
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, cold
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until incorporated.
- Add butter and coffee, blend until a doughy-batter forms (about 30 seconds).
- Spread onto a silpat or parchment-lined baking sheet. Try to get as thin as possible without having holes. (The longer the batter sets, the firmer is gets, after a while I pressed it out with my hands.)
- Bake for 15 minutes and then drop your temp to 250F degrees and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and cut into bite-sized squares, a pizza cutter works best.
- Turn off oven. Put pan back in and let it sit for an hour to an hour and a half until crispy.
- Cool completely before eating.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Calories: 154
- Net Carbs: 3g
Keto Hazelnut Mocha Cereal Made with strongly brewed coffee, unsweetened cocoa and hazelnut meal….so kinda like a Hazelnut Mocha Latte! Serves 4 1/2 cup golden flax seed meal, 1/4 cup hazelnut meal, 1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds, 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, 3 packets Stevia in the Raw 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon 1/2 cup brewed coffee, cold 1 tablespoon butter
Rated 3.5/5 based on 5 customer reviews