I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup Truvia
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. strong brewed coffee
- Mix together sweetener, dry milk powder, and xanthum gum, and whisk well to avoid lumps.
- Pour in the milk, cream, and vanilla extract and mix until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Pour into ice cream maker and churn until set.
- It tastes a lot creamier when fresh, and a lot more like ice cream when it's been allowed to cure in the freezer. Try it both ways and see which you prefer.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Serves: 6
- Total Time: 25 min
- Calories: 246
- Net Carb: 9g
Keto Ice Cream Easy no cook, no egg Keto Ice Cream in under 30 minutes, using only fresh milk, cream, and a few other ingredients. Quick creamy dessert. Serves 6 2 cups heavy cream, 1 cup whole milk, 1/3 cup Truvia, 2 tablespoons milk powder, 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1/3 c. strong brewed coffee
Rated 4/5 based on 10 customer reviews