I N G R E D I E N T S
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- fresh basil shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each pepperoni about half way up the top, bottom, left, and right side – in the pattern of a cross.
- Place the pepperonis in a mini muffin pan, allowing the cut sides to overlap and create a cup.
- Bake pepperonis in a preheated oven for 5 minutes, until crispy.
- Remove the pepperonis from the pan and use a paper towel to absorb the residual grease from the muffin pans. Return the pepperonis to the pan.
- Next, spoon half a teaspoon of pizza sauce into each cup. Then place a small cube of mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Return to the oven for 2 – 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Remove pepperonis from the pan, transfer to a plate, then garnish with diced fresh basil (optional).
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snack
- Serves: 6
- Total Time: 25 min
- Calories: 98
- Net Carb: 0g
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites These keto pepperoni pizza bites have 0 net carbs per bite and taste just like pepperoni pizza! Serves 6 24 slices pepperoni, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup pizza sauce, fresh basil shredded,
Rated 4/5 based on 12 customer reviews