I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Erythritol
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, erythritol, salt and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Add the butter and rub into the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Take tablespoon sized pieces of the mixture and roll into balls, then press onto a lined cookie sheet. We recommend using food safe gloves to stop the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Leave a gap between the cookies as they will spread slightly.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, until the edges are browned. The cookies will firm up as they cool.
- Leave to cool before storing in an airtight jar, or using as a cheesecake base.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snack
- Serves: 16
- Total Time: 55 min
- Calories: 126
- Net Carbs: 1g
Keto Shortbread Cookies These Keto Shortbread Cookies are the closest I’ve come to a low carb buttery, crumbly and sweet pastry base as well. Serves 16 2 cups almond flour, 1/3 cup Erythritol, 1 pinch Salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter 1 Egg
Rated 3.5/5 based on 7 customer reviews