I N G R E D I E N T S
- ⅔ cup (160 ml) full-fat coconut milk, plus more for the following day
- ½ cup (75 grams) hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- 2 teaspoons confectioners’ erythritol or 3 to 4 drops of liquid stevia
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch finely ground Himalayan rock salt
- 12 whole almonds, omit for nut-free (optional topping)
- 6 whole raspberries (optional topping)
- Add all ingredients to a 12 fl. oz. or larger container with a lid. Stir until combined. Cover and set in the fridge overnight, for at least 8 hours.
- The following day, add additional milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Divide between two small bowls, add toppings if desired, and enjoy.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Breakfast
- Serves: 2
- Total Time: 5 min
- Calories: 408
- Net Carbs: 2.9g
Keto Vanilla Overnight “Oats” You’re going to love this keto-friendly version of the infamous “overnight oats”! Serves 2 ⅔ cup (160 ml) full-fat coconut milk, ½ cup (75 grams) hemp seeds, 1 tablespoon chia seed, 2 teaspoons confectioners’ erythritol, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract pinch Himalayan rock salt 12 whole almonds (optional topping) 6 whole raspberries (optional topping)
Rated 3.5/5 based on 7 customer reviews