I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream
- 2 teaspoons of Erythritol or keto-friendly sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Collagen protein powder (optional)
- Pour 2 cups of very cold heavy cream into a large, clean mixing bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Erythritol (or your choice of sweeter) to the cream.
- Take a hand mixer and begin to whip the cream on a slow setting, you can bring the speed up to medium if you think it won't spray the cream everywhere.
- After 2 minutes whipping, add vanilla essence if you wish.
- Continue to whip until the cream forms soft peaks when you lift the mixer beaters from the cream.
- Transfer your whipped cream to a serving bowl, apply to recipe or beverage or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Serves: 16
- Total Time: 11 min
- Calories: 103
- Net Carb: 0g
Keto Whipped Cream Keto Whipped Cream is such a versatile recipe to have around for Drinks, Desserts and the fun stuff. Serves 16 2 cups of Heavy Cream, 2 teaspoons of Erythritol, 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence (optional), 1 tablespoon Collagen protein powder (optional),
Rated 3.5/5 based on 5 customer reviews