I N G R E D I E N T S
- 16 oz ground beef
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 zucchini large
- 10 oz ricotta cheese
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
D I R E C T I O N S
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Peel zucchini into strips and leave out the seedy core. Salt and let sit for 15 minutes and blot with paper towels.
- Brown ground beef in pan and add marinara. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Layer into a small casserole dish: meat, zucchini, ricotta, meat, zucchini, ricotta, mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Broil uncovered for 2-3 minutes to brown the top.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 45 min
- Calories: 544
- Net Carbs: 4g
Lasagna with Zucchini Noodles If you’re like me but want a yummy low carb option, this Zucchini Noodle Lasagna is a great recipe that won’t have you missing the pasta. Serves 4 16 oz ground beef, 1 cup marinara sauce, 1 zucchini , 10 oz ricotta cheese, 4 oz mozzarella cheese
Rated 5/5 based on 26 customer reviews