I N G R E D I E N T S
- 4, 4 oz. Salmon Fillets, skin removed
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning the fish
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 cups Spinach, cooked
- 8 oz. Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 1/4 cup, Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Half & Half
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil to medium high heat. Prepare your salmon fillets by removing the skin and seasoning both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the flesh side down (skin side up) in the pan and allow it to seal for minutes or so depending on the thickness. Flip and repeat with the other side. Remove the cooked salmon from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the remaining 1 tsp. of butter and add the minced garlic. Saute at medium heat for about 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook until browned. Set aside.
- Add the spinach to the pan and move it around frequently. Remove from the pan just as it starts to wilt and set it aside.
- In the pan, add the half and half, xanthan gum, and parmesan cheese. Whisk continuously at medium heat until the sauce thickens and would coat the back of a spoon.
- Add the spinach and mushrooms back into the pan. Add the salmon fillets. Then add the diced sundried tomatoes.
- Garnish with extra parmesan cheese and parsley (optional).
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 30 min
- Calories: 304
- Net Carbs: 7g
One Pan Keto Tuscan Salmon This One Pan Keto Tuscan Salmon takes about 30 minutes to make and tastes great by itself or with zoodles. Serves 4 4 Salmon Fillets, 4 oz. , Salt & Pepper, 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp. Butter, 3 cups Spinach 8 oz. Bella Mushrooms 1 Garlic Clove 1 tsp. Butter 1/4 cup, Sun Dried Tomatoes 1 cup Half & Half 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese 1/2 tsp. Xanthan Gum
Rated 5/5 based on 28 customer reviews