I N G R E D I E N T S
- 4, 4 oz. Salmon Fillets, skin removed
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning the fish
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 cups Spinach, cooked
- 8 oz. Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 1/4 cup, Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Half & Half
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil to medium high heat. Prepare your salmon fillets by removing the skin and seasoning both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the flesh side down (skin side up) in the pan and allow it to seal for minutes or so depending on the thickness. Flip and repeat with the other side. Remove the cooked salmon from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the remaining 1 tsp. of butter and add the minced garlic. Saute at medium heat for about 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook until browned. Set aside.
- Add the spinach to the pan and move it around frequently. Remove from the pan just as it starts to wilt and set it aside.
- In the pan, add the half and half, xanthan gum, and parmesan cheese. Whisk continuously at medium heat until the sauce thickens and would coat the back of a spoon.
- Add the spinach and mushrooms back into the pan. Add the salmon fillets. Then add the diced sundried tomatoes.
- Garnish with extra parmesan cheese and parsley (optional).
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 30 min
- Calories: 304
- Net Carbs: 7g
ONE PAN KETO TUSCAN SALMON
One of the most exciting things about living a ketogenic lifestyle is coming up with creative recipes from the limited grocery choices you have available. With a little tweaking and modification, you can come up with keto-friendly meals that mimic your favorite dishes. One such meal is the “One-Pan Keto Tuscan Salmon.”
Why The One-Pan Keto Tuscan Salmon?
The One-Pan Keto Tuscan Salmon is rich and crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside and is made from salmon fillets. It is low in calories and carbs with just 304 calories and about 7g net carbohydrates. It only takes about 30 minutes to prepare which makes it a perfect dish for dinner.
The presence of salmon fillets, olive oil, garlic cloves, and tomatoes in the One-Pan Keto Tuscan recipe prevents cardiovascular diseases and ensures mental alertness.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
You can prepare your delicious One-Pan Keto Tuscan with salmon fillets, salt, pepper, olive oil, butter, spinach, bella mushrooms, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and xanthan gum. All these ingredients are unique keto-friendly food ingredients packed with essential fats (such as Omega 3), vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties.
How do I prepare my One Pan Keto Tuscan Salmon to have a yummy taste?
When preparing your One Pan Keto Tuscan Salmon, your salmon fillets are the major component. So, prepare your fillets by removing the skin and season with salt and pepper.
Pre-cook your minced garlic, mushroom, spinach, and add Xanthan gum and Parmesan cheese to get a sticky coat. Pour in your prepared salmon fillets and diced tomatoes and allow to cook together and your delicious One Pan Keto Tuscan Salmon is ready for devouring.
What else can make you forget the stress of the workday than having this tasty meal for dinner? Next time you go to the grocery store, don’t forget to add this recipe to your list and I am sure you will thank us for this.