I N G R E D I E N T S
- 4 medium hot dogs
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Cut each hot dog into 3 equal sized pieces and set aside
- Melt mozzarella in microwave and add almond flour and egg. Combine well.
- Add baking powder, garlic and salt. Combine well.
- Form dough in hands and split into 12 equal sized pieces and roll into dough.
- Place dough balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Press each ball into oval shape.
- Place each hot dog piece into the dough and wrap like a blanket.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds (press down so they stick to dough).
- Place pigs in 350 degree oven for 17-20 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snack
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 30 min
- Calories: 333
- Net Carb: 5g
Keto Pigs In A Blanket Our favorite hot dog recipe of all has to be pigs in a blanket. Although not the classiest of appetizers, they were by far the most delicious. Serves 4 4 hot dogs, 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese, 3/4 cup Almond Flour, 1 large Egg, 1/4 tsp Baking powder 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt 1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds
Rated 4/5 based on 11 customer reviews