I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 large Portobello Mushroom Caps, cleaned and sliced THICK
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Parsley to garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment or a spritz of cooking spray.
- In a small shallow dish, combine the flour, cheese and italian seasoning.
- Dip mushrooms in egg and then in the flour mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and cook for about 10 minutes or until the crust begins to brown slightly. It might take longer depending on the oven.
- Serve hot with a plethora of dipping sauces and self confidence. And wine
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Snack
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 15min
- Calories: 191
- Net Carbs: 2g
Portobello Mushroom Fries Baked portobello fries are juicy inside and full of flavor — more than a fry replacement, we’re thinking chicken tender replacement! Serves 4 2 large Portobello Mushroom Caps, 2 eggs, ½ cup Almond Flour, ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning Parsley to garnish
Rated 4/5 based on 10 customer reviews