I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 heads cauliflower, about 2 pounds (908g) each
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (5g)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil, (60ml)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Adjust oven rack to the lower third position. Preheat oven to 500ºF.
- Using a large knife, cut the cauliflower in half lengthwise through the center.
- Cut a 1 1/2-inch thick steak from each half of the cauliflower. Repeat process with the other head of cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower steaks on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of each cauliflower steak.
- In a small bowl mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Evenly sprinkle the seasoning mixture on both sides of the cauliflower steaks.
- Tightly cover the baking sheet with foil and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the cauliflower and roast for 10 minutes.
- Gently flip the cauliflower steak and roast until a golden brown crust forms on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 50 min
- Calories: 150
- Net Carbs: 3g
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks Oven roasted cauliflower steaks are just the right solution for a satisfying plant-based entree or side. Serves 4 2 heads cauliflower, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/4 cup olive oil 1 teaspoon parsley
Rated 5/5 based on 41 customer reviews