I N G R E D I E N T S
- 12 oz heavy cream
- 4 oz dark chocolate baking chips
- 3 tablespoons erythritol 36g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 4 egg yolks
- Prepare a sous vide water bath set to 176 degrees F (80 degrees C).
- Bring heavy cream to a simmer.
- Whisk dark chocolate baking chips, erythritol, vanilla extract, and salt in with cream. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in egg yolk one at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a pourable measuring cup to easily divide mixture.
- Divide mixture into six 4-ounce mason jars.
- Screw on lids fingertip tight.
- Place sealed jars at the bottom of the water bath.
- Cook custards for 1 hour.
- Remove jars from the water bath using tongs. (They're hot! Watch out!)
- Place the jars in the fridge to cool and set for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Serve as is or topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Serves: 6
- Total Time: 1h 10min
- Calories: 309
- Net Carb: 6.7g
Sous Vide Chocolate Pots De Creme Pot de creme is French for “pot of cream.” So simple and decadent, you won't believe it's low carb and sugar-free! Serves 6 12 oz heavy cream, 4 oz dark chocolate baking chips, 3 tablespoons erythritol, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, pinch salt 4 egg yolks
Rated 4/5 based on 11 customer reviews