I N G R E D I E N T S
1 ½ lbs. chicken breasts 6 4-oz. portions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup artichoke hearts thinly sliced
- ¼ cup frozen spinach drained, and tightly packed
- ½ tsp. salt divided
- ¼ tsp. pepper divided
- Pound chicken breast to 1-inch thick. Using a sharp knife cut each chicken breast down the middle, being careful not to cut all of the way through, to make a pocket for the spinach artichoke filling. Sprinkle chicken breasts with ¼ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, drained spinach, ¼ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Carefully fill each chicken breast with equal amounts of the spinach artichoke filling. If you have extra filling, set it aside until the chicken is almost done cooking.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil and stuffed chicken breasts. Cover skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees with a meat thermometer.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, add additional filling to the skillet to heat it up. Serve chicken with cauliflower rice, regular rice, mashed cauliflower, or mashed potatoes and enjoy!
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dinner
- Serves: 6
- Total Time: 30 min
- Calories: 288
- Net Carbs: 2g
Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast is the perfect combination of your favorite dip and favorite bird! Serves 6 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 ounces cream cheese, ¼ cup Greek yogurt, ½ cup Mozzarella cheese, ½ cup artichoke hearts ¼ cup frozen spinach ½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. pepper
Rated 4.5/5 based on 21 customer reviews