I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 avocado halved and pitted
- 1 4.5 oz can tuna, drained
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the "bowl" area. Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mash it with a fork.
- Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
- Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls. Season with salt and pepper.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Lunch, Snacks
- Serves: 2
- Total Time: 10 min
- Calories: 225
- Net Carbs: 3g
Tuna Stuffed Avocado This Healthy Tuna Stuffed Avocado is stuffed with a flavorful southwest mixture. No mayo necessary here! It’s the perfect healthy lunch. Serves 2 1 avocado, 1 4.5 oz can tuna, ¼ cup red bell pepper, 1 tablespoon jalapeno, 1/4 cup cilantro 1 tablespoon lime juice salt and pepper to taste
Rated 3/5 based on 9 customer reviews