I N G R E D I E N T SCake
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Powdered sweetener for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Chia Seed Jam
D I R E C T I O N SCake
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease 2 (two) 4-inch diameter ramekins or cake pans.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the egg, butter and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Divide the batter between the two prepared ramekins and smooth the top. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the center is set and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove and let cool 10 minutes, then run a sharp knife around the edges to loosen and flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Whip the cream with the sweetener until it holds very stiff peaks. (Whip it a bit more than you’d normally whip cream, it’s okay if it curdles a little).
- Place one layer of cake on a plate and spread the top with the whipped cream. Spread with the raspberry jam and top with the other layer of cake.
- Sprinkle the top with powdered sweetener.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Serves: 1
- Total Time: 40 min
- Calories: 349
- Net Carbs: 4.27g
Victoria Sponge Cake Mini The classic and elegant Victoria Sponge Cake gets a low carb, gluten-free makeover. Serves 1 6 tbsp almond flour, 2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener, 1/2 tsp baking powder, Pinch salt, 1 large egg 1 1/2 tbsp butter 1/4 tsp vanilla extract Powdered sweetener
Rated 4/5 based on 4 customer reviews