I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 ounces cacao butter
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol sweetener (like Swerve)
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. Or use a silicone muffin pan.
- Heat the coconut oil and cacao butter in a small saucepan over low heat until completely melted. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Grind the freeze-dried raspberries in a food processor, blender, or a coffee grinder.
- Add the pulverized berries and sweetener to the saucepan. Stir until the sweetener is mostly dissolved.
- Divide the mixture among the muffin cups. The raspberry powder will sink to the bottom -- no worries. Just keep the mixture stirred as you pour them into each mold so each one has some of the raspberry powder.
- Chill for an hour or until firm. They'll keep in the refrigerator for several weeks. (My guess is that they won't last that long before they're all eaten.)
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Serves: 10-12
- Total Time: 1h 5min
- Calories: 153
- Net Carbs: 1.2g
White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs Freeze-dried raspberries give these fat bombs such a burst of berry flavor and sweetness! You'll love this creamy truffle-like combination. Serves 10 1/2 cup coconut oil, 2 ounces cacao butter, 1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries, 1/4 cup powdered erythritol sweetener,
Rated 3.5/5 based on 5 customer reviews