I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 lb mild Italian Sausage
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 32 oz Beef bone broth (or beef broth)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, diced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh spinach (5 oz package), or kale
- salt and pepper, optional
- crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- shredded parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
- Using a large soup pot, brown your sausage and bacon together. Cut your bacon into bite sized pieces to make it easier to cook.
- Once your meat is cooked, add in beef bone broth, onions, garlic, and cauliflower. Cover and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Once the cauliflower is softened, add in heavy cream and spinach (or kale). Cook for about 5 minutes, until spinach (or kale) is soft.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt, pepper, and/or crushed red pepper flakes.
N O T E S
- Meal Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 40 min
- Calories: 531
- Net Carbs: 12g
Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup Low Carb Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe is packed with flavor from crispy bacon, Italian Sausage, spinach and tender cauliflower all in a rich, creamy broth. Serves 4 1 lb mild Italian Sausage, 4 slices bacon, 32 oz Beef bone broth, 1 small onion, 3 cloves garlic 1 head fresh cauliflower 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 2 cups fresh spinach salt and pepper, optional crushed red pepper flakes, optional shredded parmesan cheese, optional
Rated 4.5/5 based on 26 customer reviews